PCCA XemaTop TM is a new compounding base created for formulations targeting patients with psoriasis, eczema (atopic dermatitis) and xerosis (dry skin).
It uses the power and synergy of natural boswellic acid, avenanthramides from oats, phosphatidylglycerol and elegant film formers to deliver and improve the action of common active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) used in formulations for these patients.
XemaTop quickly nourishes and replenishes the lamellar bilayers of the skin and helps restore health into the skin’s barrier to reduce the appearance of redness and irritation and to prevent water loss.
• Replenishes the lipids within the skin
• Nourishes the skin’s structural integrity
• Improves the appearance of red and irritated skin
• Can be used with or without active ingredients
IDEAL FOR PATIENTS WITH:
• Eczema (atopic dermatitis)
• Xerosis (dry skin)
• Family Practice
COMMONLY COMPOUNDED WITH:
• Vitamin D and derivatives
• Vitamin E and derivatives
• Zinc pyrithione